Be our guest at the Prindustry Connect Event 2019; it is an informal relationship event for everyone in the online print industry to meet and we have been invited to both present as well as exhibit our software. It will be held at the Evenementenhal 2, Gorinchem, The Netherlands.
It is a full day event slated for Thursday 19th of September 2019 and you can reserve your spot here: https://prindustry.com/connect-event-2019-uk/
Three of our team members will be on hand to interact and answer your questions regarding our vision, plans and get to hear your needs.
PitchPrint Version 10
We have been hard at work over the past few months on the next iteration of PitchPrint. Though it is a major release, this version is NON-BREAKING, which means most version 9 stores can easily upgrade without any changes to existing store settings or configurations; just at the flick of a switch. We know the pain it took to migrate from v8 and we have built 10 to be 100% compatible with version 9
Core of what v10 brings are speed, usability and a more cohesive experience. Here are a few of its highlights:
- The control anchor on items now extends beyond the design canvas.
- Layout modules can be moved about without breaking the system; this means you can move the left panel and place it on the right or bottom to fit your requirements.
- We implemented the newly released Chrome's lazy loading feature: https://web.dev/native-lazy-loading for all images so the app only loads the image thumbnails when they are shown. For fonts, we added the option to pre-load or load them when applied. This greatly improves the app's performance and render time.
- Users can now upload their own fonts or import fonts from Google Fonts right in the app.
- Background images can be positioned to Fill, Fit, Crop or Stretch and canvas images can be set as a background
- Themes can be updated live by users to dark / light modes
- Crispier and cleaner rendering in the browser
- Grid line spacing and a more intelligent guide lines system
- Much improved mobile experience
- You'll love it 😊
Our release date is set for 1̶s̶t̶ 8th of October 2019.
Edit: We still have a few issues to resolve on this version. As such, we will be releasing it on the 8th of October as against the earlier planned 1st
Enjoy your weekend and we look forward to seeing you at the event.